Help / Support
1.1. How is the activation of my account?
After registration you will receive an e-mail in which your user name and password are passed. With this data, you need to log in to use our extensive portal. You should change your password after the first login!
1.2. How long does the delivery of the registration email?
The email with your registration data is to be shipped to 24 within 2 minutes depending on server load!
1.3. I have not received any email!
If you have not received an email from the registry, it can be for the following reasons:
The email from our system is caught in your spam folder.
Your email address was incorrectly entered.
Our system has a problem and has not sent the email.
2.1. How can I insert my own images in the gallery?
In order to display your pictures in the gallery, you will have to send us the pictures in advance, because we need to edit the images in the size and resolution so as not to exceed the server and storage utilization. This, please send an email to:
info [at] two-wheel-union-mopeds.de ([at] to @ replacements)!
3.1. How can I enter something in the Forum?
You must be logged in and registered in our forum! Then you will also see the corresponding categories in the forum, where they can create a "New Topic", which can be answered and read!
3.2. I would like to actively support a particular category!
If you want to be familiar with a particular category and like to play an active role here, we offer you to take a moderator posts the way. Just send us an email with the desired category and a few personal lines, why exactly are the / the right thing and we will deal answer you!
4. motor data
4.1. Where can I find my engine number?
Your engine number is located on top of the engine, on the right side on a nameplate or hammered into the housing.
4.2. Where the motor data to be displayed?
The motor data are displayed on a separate page after a database query. If you should develop not open a new page, please check whether this is possibly prevented by your firewall or pop-up blocker!
4.3. Does not display engine data!
If the pop-up window, no engine data is displayed, there are several reasons:
The engine number was entered incorrectly!
The engine number is not registered!
5.1. How can I order at the store?
You must be at our portal, logged anywhere. Only then will you recognize our shop and you can order!
5.2. What payment options do you offer?
We offer either in advance, PayPal, bank transfer or cash on delivery as a payment option.
5.3. How much are the shipping costs?
Once you come to our shop Start Page, you will see on the right side in the navigation menu, select the "Returns" Here we list the shipping costs in usual of us shipping countries. You can also see the shipping times here. Should your country not be listed, please ask tailor it with us!
5.4. How long will delivery take?
Once you come to our shop Start Page, you will see on the right side in the navigation menu, select the "Returns" Here we list the shipping costs in usual of us shipping countries. You can also see the shipping times here. Should your country not be listed, please ask tailor it with us! But delivery time depends also on the type of payment. We pass the goods only after receipt of the amount to the consignor further in advance!
5.5. Will I get a confirmation of my order via email?
The email with your order confirmation will be sent to up to 24 within 2 minutes depending on server load!
5.6. I did not receive confirmation email!
If you have not received an email after placing the order, it may be for the following reasons:
The email from our system is caught in your spam folder.
Our system has a problem and has not sent the email. Check your order in the online store will appear under "My Orders". Should be the case, your order was processed and edited within the next 24 hours by us. Here you will find, if you have selected "advance" payment, our bank account!
6. Information on our stickers
6.1. Splicing instructions / work instructions
Notes for bonding foil stickers:
• The desired surface must be absolutely clean and free of grease. Even surfaces that should appear clean are cleaned again with a non-greasy cleaner before gluing. • Directly before bonding the transfer film should again be pressed to the actual sticker, as with a rubber roller or a squeegee. Thus, the risk reduces the individual or very small film parts are not replaced.
• The label consists of three layers. The backing paper (cardboard), the actual adhesive film (sticker sheet) and the transfer film (transfer film). Before bonding the backing paper of label and ribbon must be disconnected. To do this, the sticker with the transfer foil down on a flat surface and pull the backing paper off carefully. Never the other way around! The only way to ensure that no parts of the adhesive film stick to the backing paper.
• After gluing on the vehicle / object, the transfer should be some time left on the label (up to 10 min., With wet application> 20 min.). This prevents that the foil sticker lifts at pulling off the transfer film and it can be avoided bubbles.
• When mounting on the vehicle is to be noted that the adhesive only after 72 hours has the final bond strength. When using a steam radiator 50cm distance should not be less than during cleaning and nozzle are not held directly on the sticker edge. If you followed these instructions you continued enjoyment of our stickers! The ideal temperature for assembly: 15 - 20 ° C. If it is too cold, the film dissolves in peeling the transfer paper easily from the ground. Too much heat the foil adheres quickly to the substrate, thus can be faster bubbles form. Wet or dry stick? To glue wet is recommended for larger film surfaces. Lettering is bonded best dry. If you still prefer to stick to wet, this is no problem with our film. Remove the backing paper from the sticker and (not more! 1 -2 drops non-greasy dish soap to a liter of water) spray the adhesive letters and the desired surface with a little dish soap and water mixture. Then position the lettering at the desired location, may correct the position again, and swipe with a knife (a plastic spatula from the kitchen or an ice scraper are also possible) starting from the middle of it and push the water out toward the edge. Now, it is advisable to wait for some time (at least 20 minutes) before removing the transfer paper. Please remember that increases the response time of the adhesive to reach full strength when wet winding. Between adhesive and primer, a film of water forms and the film initially adheres only slightly. Over time, the water film is diffused to the outside and the film may develop full bond strength. Wet should only be applied in accordance with warm weather, and ambient temperatures of> 15 ° C.
7.1. Where can I find the downloads you offer?
Once you are logged in, you will see on the left menu the category "Download". Here you will find the files you want then!
7.2. Do you have a catalog for download?
Unfortunately not, because the care is too extensive and time consuming.
8. Link Exchange
8.1. How will you link partner?
To be link partner, please send us a request by email with a reference to your site in a short summary (1-2 sentences) and the directory where our banner would appear with the link below. We will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible and put us in touch with you.